Tiffany’s CEO Will Be Succeeded by Current PresidentCotten Timberlake
Tiffany & Co. Chief Executive Officer Michael Kowalski will step down in 2015 after more than 15 years running the luxury jeweler, passing the reins to President Frederic Cumenal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock