America Movil Profit Rises as Units Abroad Outshine MexicoPatricia Laya
America Movil SAB beat second-quarter estimates for adjusted earnings and sales as growth outside of Mexico shone through the gloom of tougher regulations in its home market, where it lost 2 million subscribers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’