Allianz Backs ‘Legend’ Gross as Pimco Fund Lags BehindOliver Suess
Allianz SE, Europe’s biggest insurer and owner of Pacific Investment Management Co., is standing by Chief Investment Officer Bill Gross as his main fund trails peers and struggles with a record streak of investor redemptions, calling him an industry “legend”.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting