General Motors Halts Sales of Some Cadillac CTS SedansEdmund Lee and Jeff Plungis
General Motors Co. has told its dealers to halt the sale of some Cadillac models, mostly used cars, because the company doesn’t yet have a fix in place for a defective ignition switch.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas