UConn Pays $1.3 Million Settling Sexual Discrimination SuitJohn Lauerman
The University of Connecticut said it will pay a group of students almost $1.3 million to settle a sex discrimination suit filed last year that led to a hearing in the state legislature.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing