U.S. Video Game Sales Rise 24% in June on Console DemandRob Golum
Sales of U.S. video-game hardware and software rose 24 percent last month as shipments of new generation consoles outweighed a drop in revenue from games. Sony Corp. said its player led for a sixth straight month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts