Mylan, Clear Channel, Aereo, Globus: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
July 18 (Bloomberg) -- Generic drugmaker Mylan Inc. won a federal judge’s order to permanently block business partner GlaxoSmithKline Plc from supplying Apotex Inc. with marketable copies of the antidepressant Paxil CR.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations