Uber CEO Targets Local Asia Rivals as H.K. Service BeginsLulu Yilun Chen and Karolina Miziolek
Uber Technologies Inc., the popular ride-sharing company that’s challenging traditional cab services worldwide, expanded into Hong Kong as it takes on the slew of similar applications sprouting in Asia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day