Sunburn Protection for Your CommuteBy
If You Drive
Apply SPF 30 a half hour before leaving on your neck, arms, and ears, because UVA rays—the ones that create wrinkles and brown spots—penetrate a car’s windows. Gervaise Gerstner, a L’Oréal dermatologist, suggests Bloxsun gloves ($40) made of a fabric with SPF, plus a hat if there’s a sunroof.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting