Offshore Yuan Gains Most in Two Weeks as GDP Forecasts RaisedFion Li
The yuan rose by the most in two weeks in Hong Kong trading as banks increased their 2014 growth forecasts after China’s economy expanded more than estimated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts