European Car Sales Rise for Longest Stretch in Four YearsElisabeth Behrmann
European car sales rose 4.3 percent in June as demand at Renault SA’s budget Dacia division and Volkswagen AG’s Seat nameplate contributed to the longest stretch of monthly delivery gains in four years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster