Zero-Rate Calm Belied by Demand for 15-Year Mortgage DebtJody Shenn
For evidence that U.S. bond investors aren’t being satisfied by Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen’s dovish words, take a look at government-backed mortgage securities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing