Pernod Seeks Profit Boost With a Little Vodka From BerlinClementine Fletcher and Hans Nichols
As enthusiasm for all things local surges and sales of its Absolut vodka soften, Pernod Ricard SA is looking for a profit boost from a new brand made on the riverside docks of Berlin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap