Murdoch's Time Warner Bid Makes Waves for Media StocksBy
Rupert Murdoch’s more than $75 billion pursuit of Time Warner is sending waves through the stock market today, pushing up the price of content companies as the industry contemplates other potential mega-deals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts