China Three Years Late on Installing Offshore Wind FarmsBloomberg News
China is three years behind schedule on a plan that would make it the world’s biggest market for offshore wind, a setback for the $15 billion industry that’s seeking to produce affordable electricity from the one of nature’s most reliable energy sources.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations