Amazon Is Testing Unlimited Kindle BooksBy
Subscription services for digital media, such as movies and music, have become mainstream, making it more or less inevitable that book publishers would have to grapple with a similar model. Such startups as Oyster and Scribd offer these services already, but there has been a sense that the book market hadn’t yet heard from the big guns. Well, Amazon.com is about to take its shot.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting