Teaching Mapping Apps to Pick the Prettiest Walk Over the ShortestBy
Researchers at Yahoo! Labs in Barcelona have developed a kind of mapping algorithm that avoids the shortest route and the one with the least traffic in favor of the most beautiful way to go.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries