Sprint Said to Plan for Lengthy Review of T-Mobile DealAlex Sherman and Scott Moritz
As Masayoshi Son pushes for a takeover of T-Mobile US Inc., the Japanese billionaire is asking banks to commit financing for a longer-than-usual amount of time, underscoring the intense regulatory review he faces.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet