LightSquared Reaches Accord With Ergen on ReorganizationTiffany Kary
Philip Falcone’s LightSquared Inc. settled a fight with Dish Network Corp. Chairman Charles Ergen over more than $1 billion in debt he holds in the bankrupt wireless broadband company, taking it one step closer to exiting court protection.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’