Verizon Blames Netflix for Slowing Down Its Own Video TrafficBy
Netflix and Verizon are engaged in a corporate blog battle. The latest wrinkle came on Thursday, when Verizon said its probe of a Los Angeles customer’s complaint about lousy Netflix streaming turned up evidence that Netflix is degrading its own service by sending traffic on congested Internet links.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis