Ukraine Uses Air Strikes in East as EU Readies SanctionsKateryna Choursina and James G. Neuger
Ukraine hit separatists near Donetsk with air strikes, saying it killed more than 50, as the European Union geared up to expand sanctions in response to the pro-Russian insurrection that’s rocked the country since March.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap