U.K. Stocks Decline Fourth Day as LSE Drops on Stake SaleSofia Horta e Costa and Anna Hirtenstein
U.K. stocks retreated, with the FTSE 100 Index posting its worst four-day slump since January, as London Stock Exchange Group Plc slid and banks extended losses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’