Samsung to Probe Child Labor Claims at Supplier in ChinaJungah Lee
Samsung Electronics Co., the world’s largest smartphone maker, will investigate allegations by a labor watchdog group that a supplier in China used underage workers to make phone covers and parts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts