Russia Sees Stiffer Sanctions Bring GDP Growth to a HaltEvgenia Pismennaya and Anna Andrianova
Russia’s economic expansion will slow to a crawl if stiffer penalties are put in place over the conflict in Ukraine, according to the Finance Ministry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy