Obama Picks Career Envoy as Next Ambassador to RussiaJoe Sobczyk
President Barack Obama plans to nominate the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine as his new envoy to Moscow as U.S.-Russia relations are at a post-Cold War low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?