German Bonds Gain as Portugal Bank Woes Cast Shadow Over MarketsLukanyo Mnyanda and Neal Armstrong
German government bonds rose, pushing 10-year yields to a 14-month low, as banking woes in Portugal raised concern that the euro area has yet to return to full financial health.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt