WTI Crude Heads for Record-Long Slump as Supplies ExpandGrant Smith and Jake Rudnitsky
West Texas Intermediate crude headed for a record-long slump as government data showed an expansion in supplies where the oil is stored, and demand for gasoline weakened. Brent, Europe’s benchmark, was little changed in London.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis