Black’s Apollo Said to Add Molycorp Bonds to Gain EdgeJodi Xu
Apollo Global Management LLC is adding to its holdings of Molycorp Inc. bonds, positioning Leon Black’s investment firm to control the rare-earths miner in case it seeks to restructure its $1.5 billion of debt, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting