UPP Reaches $240 Million Dorm Deal With London UniversityNeil Callanan
UPP Group Holdings Ltd., the U.K.’s second-largest provider of student housing, and the University of London announced a 140.7 million-pound ($240 million) project to build 1,200 rooms that will be designed and operated by UPP.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself