Canada Sets Aside More Spectrum for Small Wireless FirmsTheophilos Argitis and Christina Pellegrini
The Canadian government took another step in its more than six-year effort to create a fourth national wireless operator by setting aside additional airwaves for smaller carriers such as Quebecor Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock