Gowex to File for Insolvency; CEO Quits on Fake AccountsRodrigo Orihuela and Charles Penty
Let’s Gowex SA, the Wi-Fi provider that was seen as a rare success story of Spanish entrepreneurship, will file for insolvency and said its chief executive officer resigned after admitting he presented fictitious financial accounts for at least the past four years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself