Sierra Leone Ministry Says 73 Deaths Linked to Ebola VirusSilas Gbandia
The Ministry of Health and Sanitation in Sierra Leone said there have been 73 deaths as a result of 254 confirmed cases of the Ebola virus.
There are 92 patients currently in treatment centers, the ministry said today in an e-mailed statement.
Cases of the hemorrhagic fever have killed 467 people, including at least 32 health workers, in Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia, the World Health Organization said yesterday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Avicii, DJ-Producer Who Performed Around the World, Dies
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week
- Southwest Airlines Gives $5,000 to Passengers on Fatal Flight