Etihad Claims Rescue-Investor Role for Europe’s Ailing AirlinesDeena Kamel Yousef
Etihad Airways PJSC said the five European carriers in which it has invested or is seeking stakes would face thousands of job cuts and possible collapse without its involvement, hitting back at critics of its holdings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’