Don’t Recognize That Wireless Fee? A Refund May Be ComingOlga Kharif
The crackdown on unauthorized mobile-phone charges that led to a federal complaint against T-Mobile US Inc. this week poses a threat to other U.S. carriers that fail to stamp out the practice and offer refunds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations