Telefonica German Merger Approval Signals More M&A DealsCornelius Rahn and Aoife White
The European Union approval of a merger of two national wireless carriers in its biggest economy will give the struggling $230 billion industry a reprieve while setting the stage for a new round of mergers and acquisitions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day