India Demands U.S. Explanation After Report on Modi Party SpyingAndrew MacAskill
India called for the U.S. to stop any spying activities as it sought an explanation for a media report that the National Security Agency conducted surveillance on Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ruling party.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas