Emerging Stocks Climb to 13-Month High on Global Growth OutlookHarry Suhartono and Natasha Doff
Emerging-market shares rose, sending the benchmark index to the highest level in 13 months, as growing confidence in global economic growth lifted technology companies. Dubai’s stock market rallied the most in the world.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts