KKR, TPG Said to Explore $5 Billion Bids for AmericanaDinesh Nair and Kiel Porter
Private-equity firms KKR & Co. and TPG Capital are among groups examining bids for a majority stake in Kuwait Foods Co., the Middle Eastern food manufacturer and outlet operator known as Americana, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing