‘Transformers’ Debut of $100 Million Sets 2014 High MarkAnousha Sakoui and Alex Barinka
“Transformers: Age of Extinction,” Paramount Pictures’ summer blockbuster, opened with weekend sales of $100 million to mark the biggest domestic debut of the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas