Aereo Halts Operations After Losing at U.S. Supreme CourtCaitlin McCabe
Aereo Inc., the Barry Diller-backed digital startup, said it will temporarily shut down its streaming-video service after the U.S. Supreme Court ruled this week that it violates broadcasters’ copyrights.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations