Spain’s Merlin Reduces IPO Size as Investor Appetite DropsRuth David and Macarena Munoz
Merlin Properties SA, a Spanish real estate investment trust, reduced the size of its initial public offering to 1.25 billion euros ($1.7 billion) from an earlier plan to raise about 1.5 billion euros.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas