Nigeria Militant Camps Raided After Abuja Bombing Killed 21Elisha Bala-Gbogbo and Daniel Magnowski
Nigeria’s Ministry of Defence said more than 100 Islamist militants were killed in raids on two camps following a bomb attack that claimed the lives of 21 people at a shopping center in Abuja, the capital.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy