Liberty Global Plans to Name Coopmans Head of ZiggoElco van Groningen
Liberty Global Plc, the European cable company controlled by billionaire John Malone, plans to name Baptiest Coopmans as head of Ziggo NV after its takeover of the Dutch cable operator for about $7 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock