GM Adds to Record Recalls With Software Fix for PickupsTim Higgins
General Motors Co., which has recalled about 20 million cars and trucks in North America this year, added 428,111 more U.S. vehicles to that tally, including its redesigned full-sized pickups and large sport-utility vehicles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap