Google Lures Developers to U.K. With Free Beer
While San Francisco makes the headlines, Google is global. It boasts about 70% market share for mobile phones and to keep it that way it needs the latest and greatest apps from around the world on its operating system. So the company threw events to celebrate their latest set of announcements - from Pakistan to Peru, Uganda to Ukraine. European Business Correspondent Caroline Hyde went to check out what the U.K. had to offer. (Source: Bloomberg)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts