AIG Lifts Debt Buyback to $2.5 Billion as Offer OversubscribedZachary Tracer
American International Group Inc., the largest commercial insurer in the U.S. and Canada, increased by $1 billion the maximum amount it will spend to repurchase bonds in an offer expiring next month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas