Extent of Clampdown on Overseas Swaps Gets Vote by SECDave Michaels and Silla Brush
The Securities and Exchange Commission plans to vote tomorrow on a plan that will define how far its regulations reach into a segment of the $710 trillion global swaps market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts