MTN Appoints Moolman as Nigeria CFO in Management OverhaulChris Spillane
MTN Group Ltd., Africa’s largest wireless operator, appointed Irancell executive Ferdi Moolman as chief financial officer of the company’s Nigerian operations, succeeding Andrew Bing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries