Lukoil to Buy Into Cameroon Offshore Permit in $250 Million DealStephen Bierman
OAO Lukoil, Russia’s second-largest oil producer, and New Age (African Global Energy) Ltd. have agreed to spend $250 million acquiring a 50 percent share of BowLeven Plc’s Etinde Permit off the coast of Cameroon.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis