AT&T-DirecTV Leverage With Programmers May Not Cut BillsTodd Shields and David McLaughlin
AT&T Inc. Chief Executive Officer Randall Stephenson told Congress that combining with DirecTV will provide more bargaining power with television programmers that can put “downward pressure” on prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day